Friday, November 11, 2005

SHOT down!

There's this guy in a couple of my classes who's ANNOYING. He talks a lot. Normally, I don't really mind, because when people ask extraneous questions, I just zone out and start IMing, etc. But this guy is condescending about it and he's one of those people who just likes to hear himself talk. Ergo, nobody likes him.

So last week in Constitutional Law, someone asked a question and the prof started to answer. And because it wasn't straightforward, it turned into a mini-discussion. So this guy raised his hand while she was answering. She called on him and he started to talk about something else completely.

Prof: I thought you were going to answer Justin's question.
Guy: Oh. No, I had something else to say.
P: Do you have something to add about this?
G: Umm ... no.
*silence*

BOOYAH! I heart this prof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home