Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas

Currently, it's pouring pouring rain. And "snowing heavily" (according to weather.com) in Tahoe, and due to snow throughout the week. Woohoo! C'mooooon snow! I was starting to fret, what with it being unseasonably warm and dry this winter. I much prefer happily schussing (powder, yay!) and not scraping (ice, boo!) my way down the slopes. Keep it up, Mother Nature!

I'm also enjoying having all the time in the world, now that finals are over. :) My to-do list this lovely morning consisted of my Christmas list and laundry. Imagine that! And I didn't even finish off my list today! I got distracted on the way to the store and decided to take a short hike among the fall colors (which, incredibly, are still in full bloom) instead. What luxury.

Then went to Trader Joe's and got some ready made Indian sauces, garlic naan, rice, and a nice riesling. Mmmm... Glorious!

I suppose I'll get to the rest of my list tomorrow, after I put the lights up on the house. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indian food! luckyyyyy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home