Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A-man-duh

There's a girl in my patents class who sounds like a man. And EVERY time she speaks, I look over, expecting a slightly effeminate man. It's impossible to get used to.

Along the same lines, there's a man who looks like woman working security here. Or it could be a manly woman. It's hard to tell. I haven't seen him/her/it in a while.

Quite the cast of characters. Lastly, there's Girl With a Mustache. Who got a new haircut - nice and layered. But still has the mustache. Oh. That reminds me. We haven't seen Guy With No Eyebrows in a while. I think they could collaborate. She could donate her mustache to serve as his eyebrows.

It's nice when people work together so that everyone wins.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger mayz said...

(1) Ah, you're speaking of people like the Grizzly Man. He had that famous in-betweener hair and the ambiguous voice.

(2) How does one not stare at Girl with Mustache? Naturally, one's eyes would drift toward said facial hair as one does not expect its existence in such a location. And it doesn't help that it sits right on top of where all the sound comes out.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find it interesting to meet an uber-hot woman who has hairy arms because it begs the question: Is this enough to really turn me off? Is she any less hot?

Personally, it doesn't bother me but I know it can disturb others. What can I say? I'm a trooper.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger alo514 said...

Wow, Peter. Such depth. Impressive. BUT how about a hot girl with a hairy upper lip?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home