Baby Einstein
So my cousin had a baby 5 months ago and has since been sending regular updates (read, giant pictures) of the little prince. Which is perfectly fine because we like pictures, except for the fact that the emails are FROM the baby. "I'm 20 lbs!" "I'm messy!" Ok. Haha. (Obligatory laughter.) Yes, adorable. The baby's sending emails.
After the second or third email like this, I sent one back saying things like "Do your parents know you're sneaking on the computer and sending pictures of yourself to people? You've become quite the prodigy!" No response, except for more emails going "I'm 4.5 months today!" (This is why I know exactly how old the kid is.)
So I was getting annoyed in silence until my sister sent me an email after the latest update going "Anybody else getting sick of all the emails sent by babies?" LOL. Then we discussed the possibility of US sending out an email out to the family like that, with pictures. "I'm 27 and 4 months!" "Look at me, I'm BIG!"
But ... my cousin might think we're mocking. But WE'D never do that, nooooo.
3 Comments:
I'm playing Lineage!
I had a falafel wrap for lunch.
waiting to hear back from him when he's 4.78 months old...
Post a Comment
<< Home