There's SNOW in them thar hills!
It's COLD. The Bay Area was dusted by a rare snowfall Friday and Saturday down to 200 ft of elevation! Not just snow, but thunder and lightening too! Weird.
San Francisco - how strange to see MUNI running alongside.On the news, the reporter showed lots of kids and adults alike revelling in the snow in SF, throwing snowballs, etc. Then they interviewed one man who said, "I'm from the midwest and this is NOTHING. This is sort-of snow," barely keeping the disdain out of his voice. I think they must have cut away before he added, "LOSERS." Sure guy, but this is snow in SF! I might as well say, "This is peanuts compared to Everest. Fools! Playing in the (this is where I would airquote) snow!"
Then I would put my nose in the air, turn on my heel, and stalk away.
Then I would put my nose in the air, turn on my heel, and stalk away.


2 Comments:
Meanwhile, mid-westerners are enjoying 50 deg weather and loving that we're coming out of winter and entering spring so that we don't have to be in the damn cold anymore. What do midwesterners have to be haughty about? Let me think...
...
still thinking...
...
almost got it...
wait, nope, it's gone.
hahahhahahahhahah
Post a Comment
<< Home