Reverse karma
I took my dogs for a walk the other day and Cody decided to stop and "do his business." So I pick up the poo, like a responsible citizen, doing my part in keeping the walkways clean and pleasant. Yes, yes, ew, gross, but it has to be done. So off I go, poo bag in hand, in search of a garbage can. And then almost immediately, I step in another dog's poo. GAH. So it's true. No good deed goes unpunished.
Oh, the irony.
3 Comments:
On this one, single, 50 yd block in Washington Heights, up up up up uptown Manhattan, there were about 20 turds, some intact, some smushed. 20! (ok, slight exaggeration... maybe more like 5) Good riddance people. I kept imagining Kate and Leopold with Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman, where Hugh comes from the past and refuses to pick up his dogs mess, and then gets a ticket. Where was that cop in Washington Heights? Good for you sis! It only takes one Hugh Jackman to refuse to do his "doody" ;) and what do you get? A lawn-full of doo doo.
Hey, I know that block!! Olivia lived there and when I used to visit her, we walked down the street, dodging poo. C'mon people! Where are we, France??
Don't remind me of France. My kicks were a poo magnet there. Sacre Poo!
Post a Comment
<< Home