Soundtrack of My Life
Stole this little game from Bryan who stole it from Peter.
Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don’t make sense. You might be surprised though.
1. How am I feeling today?
God Takes Care Of The Little Things - The Boy Least Likely To
That's nice. One less thing to worry about. My little thing today was a final, so hopefully that's taken care of.
2. Will I get far in life?
Mr. Brightside – The Killers
I *am* an optimist.
3. How do my friends see me?
I Know the Truth - Sherie René Scott (Aida)
I know ALL your truths!!
4. How do I see myself?
You’re an Ocean – Fastball
Settle down, settle down, what’s the commotion?
5. What is my theme song?
Bullet the Blue Sky – U2
6. What is the story of my life?
Name – Goo Goo Dolls
I know all your truths , but I won't tell 'em your name.
7. What’s school/work like?
The Rock – Hans Zimmer
So formidable. That’s pretty accurate. And kind of depressing.
8. How can I get ahead in life?
Doin’ Just Fine – Boyz II Men
As long as I’m doin’ just fine!
9. What is the best thing about me?
If I Had a Million Dollars – Barenaked Ladies
IF is the operative word. Would *that* be the best thing about me? That’s sad. Excuse me while I cry into my millions. Oh, so absorbent.
10. What is today going to be like?
Autumn Leaves – Eve Cassidy
I love autumn leaves.
11. What is in store for this weekend?
Stupid – Sarah McLachlan
That’s right, I’m going to be studying. But studying SMARTLY!
12. How is my life going?
Lifelong Fling – Over The Rhine
Ahahaha. Just flingin’ along.
13. What song will they play at my funeral?
American Pie – Madonna
It was the day the music died, too. Such is my presence on this earth. Ahaha.
14. How does the world see me?
Professional Daydreamer – Over The Rhine
HUH. They found me out. I'm good at it - can I really do this professionally?
15. How do I want the World to see me?
Canary – Liz Phair
Singin' in the wee hours of the morn!
16. Will I have a happy life?
Morning Glory – Oasis
Lovely!
17. What do my friends really think of me?
Forever Young – Rod Stewart
Interesting.
18. Do people secretly admire me?
The Scientist – Coldplay
I HAVE been spending a lot of time in the lab.
19. How can I make myself happy?
Kissing the Lipless – The Shins
That really doesn’t sound that appealing.
20. What should I do with my life?
Everything Will Be Alright – The Killers
So reassuring.
21. Will I get married?
I Know Why – Sheryl Crow
Yes?
22. Will I ever have children?
Sing - Travis
With joy? Of children?
23. What will you name them?
Great Escape – Guster
"What's your name?" "I'm GREAT." "Ok ... WIERDO ..." Poor child.
24. Where will I be in 10 years?
Linus & Lucy – George Winston
Oh see, THIS would be a good answer to the above question.
25. How will I feel tomorrow?
I’m No Angel – Dido
Watch out, everyone.
3 Comments:
Audrey, I think we need to introduce you to some new music. I wouldn't be surprised if "1812 Overture" showed up on this questionnaire.
But seriously, I'm kinda concerned about the effects of CO2 emmissions on our beloved Earth after your answer of "Autumn Leaves" for how today will be like. What a short summer! I'm scared!
yes, he did steal it from me, that thief.
"it's like hooking up with a seal!"
hahaha!
You want your children to be named Linus and Lucy? Weird.
Your little thingy came out well! It's amazing how many songs from your playlist have this sort of blase/everything's going to be ok theme to it.
And I didn't STEAL it. I borrowed it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home