Really? Really??
I met this girl last night at a small get-together. About 10 minutes later, someone mentioned my name and she goes, "Who's Audrey?" with me sitting pretty much next to her. Which is fine, it's easy to forget. So I reintroduce myself and she's like "Oh, right."
Then, a couple hrs later (after I've had a one-on-one conversation with her), we're all talking again and somone else mentions my name and she goes AGAIN, "Who's Audrey?" AGAIN? It is really too much to ask for her to remember this time? Or, at the very least, remember that previously in the evening, she asked the exact same question and met Audrey?!
And THEN ...
I bought a textbook off of Half.com from this guy, who later e-mailed me and asked if I went to SCU Law. Turns out, this guy was in my first year section! What a coincidence. So I'm thinking, cool, I'll save $3.70 in shipping.
He e-mailed me back this morning setting up a time to meet (before or after his class) and then says that he can refund me $1.50 of the shipping charges because he's keeping the rest of it to pay for "gas, time, and storage."
Is this normal? First, it costs more than $1.50 to ship a 3.5 lb book. And gas? You mean the gas it takes him to get to school in the same manner he does every day? Time? The time it takes to hand me the book?? STORAGE?? Storage of a BOOK??
Now I don't really like him. And I'm writing about him. Is THIS worth $2.20 to you?!
4 Comments:
who?? who>???
Boycott his store. Oh right, you need the book and this was the best price. Looks like you have no choice but to pay up and hate him later for it.
negative feedback!!
hahah! negative feedback, the ultimate revenge in the online marketplace.
Post a Comment
<< Home