Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's raining babies

Last weekend, I went to a baby shower for someone I worked with over the summer. Actually quite fun! Great company, gift opening took no time at all, AND we painted itty bitty articles of clothing. I really stretched my artistic ability and painted a turtle onesie and a baby rock star shirt. My friend made a "My daddy drinks because I cry" shirt. Haha.


And then there's this great one. Apparently, the snout was supposed to be the head and the head was supposed to be the body, but she drew it all wrong proportionally. She did manage to salvage it, though now the pig has legs coming out of its head. We suggested that she write "This is a pig" underneath and that morphed into this. The law review nerd in me thinks this is hilarious.


It doesn't end there. On the reverse, she drew the pig's backside with ... footnote 2 and a supra citation. Yeah, that's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home