Germy germy germs
I played golf last weekend and a guy joined our twosome. Before offering me an introductory handshake, he coughed into his hand. COUGHED! INTO HIS HAND! And then offered it to me! "I'm Scotty." Ew, Scotty.
What are you supposed to do in this situation? I cringed, shook his hand, and vowed to carry Purell in the future.
Also, more pictures from Christmas break.
3 Comments:
Don't worry Audrey - I gave Scotty a "Stink Palm" at the end of the round. For more info, see:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stink+palm
Seeeeee. This is why I ALWAYS carry Purell. You have to account for all those inconsiderate idiots out there. Not everybody sneezes into their hand and then pulls out Purell like I do so as not to pass on germs. Ah. Purell is like this great shield againt germs. It makes living comfortable. It's just good sense!
I used to use Purell a lot too...that is until I got a MRSA and had a blister that wouldn't heal for 2-3 months. Purell makes the germs stronger! Stronger, I say!
Read here: MRSA
Post a Comment
<< Home