Sunday, January 14, 2007

ha HA! (In manner of Nelson)

When I was flying back from Denver over winter break, we were a little late getting to the airport. With just under an hour till departure, we got into the self check in line for Frontier. While we were waiting at front of the line, the guy in back of us takes down the ropes, and steps past us to an open computer. Um, excuse me??

Guy gets all mad and starts saying stuff about how he was pointing out an open station, blah blah, asked us four times, blah blah. Okay buddy, you did not say anything to us, the people using the computer next to the open one had literally 6 suitcases strewn about AND they were standing in front of it so it's not exactly our fault we didn't notice right away it was open. Plus, how on earth do you justify cutting in line so blatantly? To which he muttered something about his asking us again. At this point, I think I told him to get over himself. I really hope he heard that.

So anyways, we get to the counter in front of him and moments later, he takes his place right next door. By now, we're less than 45 minutes before boarding, so not only can we not do self check in, we're informed that we have to go wait in the other check in line. Please, please, we'll be late if we have to do that. Okay, she begrudgingly checks us in, saying twice that she's not technically supposed to. We ignore her grumblings, thank her profusely, and make it to the flight right as they're boarding.

This is the best part. The whole time we're at the counter, Rude Guy is also unsuccessfully trying to check in (turns out, he was on our flight). Only HIS agent won't do it! HAHAHA! YES!!! He begged, she held her ground. When we left, he was waiting in other line. He never made it on our flight. *Fist pump* While I resisted the urge to leap upward and click my heels together like the scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz," I may have been hummed a few bars of "Joy to the World."

Isn't it great when people get theirs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home