All Hallows Eve
Carved me a pumpkin, yes I did.
Can you believe that with this handsome owl (who whooooo doesn't like owls? - credit to Tram for the corny joke), I didn' t win the office pumpkin carving contest? I know! Me neither! I mean, look at the STARS! The perfectly proportioned stars!
Because someone carved a SHIP. A ship with BILLOWING SAILS. And didn't win. Because someone else carved CINDERELLA'S PUMPKIN CARRIAGE. Well, ok, that's pretty good. But that person came in second place! To a person who fashioned a scary pumpkin face with assorted squashes in addition to the pumpkin itself.
I guess I can accept that.
3 Comments:
Woooow. I think that's the most beautiful pumpkin to emerge from the Lo household. Ever-meticulous lawyers apply their meticulousness to all aspects of life.
WOOOOOT :)
so who got first place? if not the billowing sails, cinderella carriage, or owl? you guys are so competitive over there.
Post a Comment
<< Home