Esquire
I've been agonizing over the Bar Exam over the past six months. Hardly a day has gone by without at least a fleeting thought. Most of it goes like this: I've gone through three years of law school, on-campus interviews, call back interviews, summer associate-ship, then studying non-stop for 10 weeks and sitting for an 18 hr, 3 day test, all to get a job with a firm I love, which I could potentially lose if I don't pass the Bar? And I'd have to go through the torture of studying for it again? And I told myself that yeah, it would SUCK, but I would do it. Still. I REALLY REALLY didn't want to do it.
So could there be anything better than seeing my name above this sentence - "The name above appears on the pass list for the July 2007 California Bar Examination"? No.
I literally cried out of relief and joy. "Beyond ecstatic" doesn't even come close to describing it.
3 Comments:
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!
i can't wait until we form LoPhi, LP. or LP, LP. and serve philo pastries. LOL.
wootels.com!
Post a Comment
<< Home