Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Surf n' ski

The sis and I went Maverick's Surf Contest on Saturday. Woke up at 6 am. On a Saturday. To sit on the craggy cliffs of Half Moon Bay before sunrise, watching big wave surfers half a mile away. But it was pretty awesome. I mean, radical. (Remember how great that word was in the 90s? Radical? We should bring that back.)


We met this cute surfer boy who knew his way around and spent the day hanging out with him. We said "dude" a lot, as in, "dude, that was SICK!" to blend in.

This is what everyone looked like, bird watchers.


Aaaand, a wipeout.

Then on Sunday, we woke up early again and went skiing. Oh, how I love California.


And on Monday, I was useless at work, so exhausted I was from all the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home