Framed!
Last night, I was standing outside a Thai restaurant, waiting for a friend. Inside, next to the window, sat a group of monks, enjoying their dinner. Ahead, a group of hoodlums, bearing down upon us.
As they approached, I heard them chattering loudly about knocking at a window and making rude noises. Sure enough, as they passed the window, one of them did just that. All the monks looked up. At me. The hoodlums kept walking; by now, out of sight.
(Guys! No! I swear!)
This reminded me of an incident a couple of years ago:
I took my dogs to the vet and was waiting outside the office. A man walked toward us with his dog. Dog poops on the sidewalk. Man keeps walking. Minutes later, woman comes out of her store, and sees pile of poop. Before cleaning it up herself, she looks at me, holding the leashes of two dogs, not far from the poop, and puts two and two together.
(But! But! No!)
1 Comments:
It's just like when you walk into a stinky bathroom, take a quick leak, and then walk out, only to find someone else walking in, sniffing, and then looking at you as the culprit.
Post a Comment
<< Home