Friday, April 23, 2010

What about elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon tea?*

Yesterday at work, we had an associates' meeting during lunch. I emailed my friend during the meeting and asked if she wanted lunch. She said yes, so after the meeting ended, I made a plate of pizza and salad. (As a sidenote, CPK hilariously messed up the order and we had 14 bacon pizzas. There was like one BBQ chicken. lol.)

As I was making the plate, a partner came in behind me for the leftovers and we started chatting. He motioned for me to go to his office and I was like, "sure, let me put this food down first." And he said, "let's just go eat in my office." At this point, I suppose I could have said something about it not being my food, but I didn't, so he said, "actually let's eat in here." Um. UMMMM ... now it's weird for me to say it because I've essentially been pretending it's mine and now I have to eat a second lunch.

So that's what happened. He ate and I managed to only eat the salad, but now I wonder if he thinks I'm weird because I didn't eat the pizza. Well, I think I'm weird bc I ate two lunches.

*Probably the only Lord of the Rings quote in this blog. Don't be impressed/alienated (depending on who you are), I had to Google it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home